A holiday to Goa would remain an incomplete story sans an evening on the Sunset River Cruises. A 2-hr long cruise down the River Mandovi will allow you to see the sunset from Panjim and Betim as you sail into the twilight and explore the backwaters. Goa has the ability to cast its own magic and those who visit the state to quench their hunger for vacationing go back gleefully while treasuring their unforgettable memories. A weekend in Goa is enough to recharge your batteries and those who flock to this destination to move away from the hustle and bustle of jammed cities seek peace and serenity away from their monotonous lifestyles.
There is no doubt that Goa is a land of beaches and aptly branded as the ‘Party Capital’ of India. But, still, it is enveloped in natural beauty set to be explored along the Western Ghats or inlands and over the vast surrounds of waterbodies that abound Goa. Its sunsets are well acclaimed and one of the best in the world for the hues it creates. Ditto with the food and wine on offer. So what if you are in the mood to get pampered on a cruise ride over the enchanting Mandovi River and gaze at the setting sun, try out the fiesta on offer while basking in the comfort of a stately ship.
2 Hours luxury cruise over The Mandovi River
Why take the cruise
- It allows you to unwind from your daily grind on the scenic waters of the River Mandovi during a tranquil 2-hr cruise.
- Relax on the promenade deck and take in the beautiful river scenery.
- Whether it’s a romantic evening for two or a night out with friends, this cruise offers you with a more than memorable evening to cherish
Yes, you guessed it right. We are acquainting you about a two-hour long luxury cruise that is braced with experience of fine dining, dancing and good old fashion of merry-making. The cruise trip – an initiative of the Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC) – allows you to stand on the ship’s open sun deck and stare infinitely at a grandiose sunset over the wide expanse of the Arabian Sea and be privy to a host of activities such as unforgettable weddings, parties, reception and live music.
If this is not all, the ship also hosts impressive corporate activities such as conferences, summits, seminars, exhibitions and business meetings which are catered to by the cruise’s four Banquet Halls.
The biggest attraction for couples & party animals
The biggest attraction for honeymooners and couples is the sunset dinner cruise that has an exclusive pick-up and drop-off points to and from your hotel located at Arpora, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Nagoa, Nerul, Panjim, Sinquerim and close-by suburbs. Guests are greeted onboard with welcome drinks, snacks and buffet dinner which are part of the package.
Boarding this cruise is an experience in itself as it allows you to explore the enchanting River Mandovi. Not only do you indulge into sightseeing by observing in the way of the locals but also feast on the sumptuous food in the company of entertaining live performances and groove to the DJ’s music as you sail over the river.
Three-tier packages on offer
- Regular package (Rs 999/pax) – one complimentary IMFL and bar snacks
- Superior package (Rs1999/pax) – Unlimited IMFL and lavish buffet
- Premium package (Rs 2499/pax) – Unlimited Foreign Liquor and lavish buffet
Note: There is an option to upgrade to the top deck at a cost of Rs 250 per person.
- Sundowner (enjoy the sunset) from 5 pm to 7 pm;
- Dinner from 8 pm to 10 pm
- Corporate Events: The cruise organizes exclusive events for corporates and institutions which includes private events by corporations or businesses for their staff, clients and stakeholders. Such events can be for large audiences and may include conventions/conferences, or retreats, holiday parties or even corporate events on a smaller scale.
- Private Parties: Ideal destination for friends, groups big or small as there is provision for a two-table reservation to a full venue buyout. The location couldn’t get more perfect for group dining, anniversary celebrations, candlelight dinners, champagne breakfast, bachelor or bachelorette parties, birthday parties and you name it.
- Destination Wedding: Your plans for a cruise wedding is just a call away. Services catered to are an in-house wedding where coordinators will begin arranging the ceremony, menu, cake, flowers, and music while some may even offer to help you out to obtain wedding licenses or provide invitations.
Floating restaurant: This restaurant onboard the luxury cruise is a foodie’s paradise where a lavish and finger-licking buffet will enchant your taste buds to the hilt. The diverse food options ranging from the local Goan delicacies to authentic cuisines from across the globe will mesmerize you. In fact, the wide choice of menu will delight people from the length and breadth of the country who visit Goa annually.
Menu under one roof:
- North India to South Indian
- Thai to Mughlai
- Chinese to Continental
- Extensive selection of liquor – Vodkas, rums, gins, tequilas, whiskeys, scotch whiskeys, liqueurs and everything in-between.
Floating Night Club:
This is fast becoming a raging hit for all those party animals who engage in party activities and like to dance all night. The night club boasts of Electrifying Lights that illuminate the venue, bar, dance floor, DJ Booths, Live Bands and DJs from all over the world playing various Music Genres, from EDM to Pop, from House to Disco that sends the crowd into a frenzy.
How to Book? :
Bookings for the cruise are available online on tripraja, Goa Boat Cruise and other major Cruises Companies in Goa, which offer competitive rates. Rates may vary depending on the tour operator.
There’s no better way to spend an evening in Goa than to board a Sunset Dinner Cruise that takes you on a ride across The River Mandovi. Watching the colors of the sky change from shades of deeper orange, purple and red while you cruise along the river while sipping a drink on the open-air top deck is a sight to behold. Enjoy the sunset which you usually see only in beautiful pictures. This time it is you who will be part of the reality, taking super pictures of the dipping sun enough to captivate you for a lifetime. As the sun goes down you will be entertained by the live musical entertainers which will be followed by a delicious buffet dinner before you can dance the night away at the night club.